We have operated in Nevada for more than 30 years, and with good reasons:
- Nevada remains one of the world’s leading gold regions. In 2015, the state produced more than 5.8 million ounces of gold (166 metric tonnes), representing five percent of the world’s gold output.*
- Despite a long history of mining, considerable ground has never undergone systematic, modern exploration and the state continues to generate major new discoveries.
- Exceptional mining infrastructure and support.
- Favorable mining laws.
- Easy and economical access.
- Our own decades of experience and expertise, particularly on the Cortez Gold Trend.
*Figures from Nevada Mining Association and the World Gold Council